Well, we are hopefully very close to getting our referral. Families with Children's Hope have been waiting around 11 months from the time their dossier was accepted. We are at 11 months today.
Thank you all for your continued prayers and encouragement. I know God has our child picked out for us and we are trying to be patient. Continue to pray for the baby's health and well being. Also continue to pray for the rest of our finances to fall in line. Since my last post, we had a huge garage sale and have started selling T-shirts. I added a donation button to this blog, but please only give if you feel led.
I also want to thank everyone who has been praying for my mom (Update: Jim's mom, not Kim's). She just competed her second round of chemo and is feeling really good. I know she appreciates you praying for her.
I will try to start updating the blog more often now that we are getting close. Once we get our referral, there will be a whole new set of prayer concerns.
Keep up the good work.
In Christ,
Jim
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Ok...you guys are in my bloglines now! Yay!
You are getting so close!!
We are praying and CAN'T WAIT to celebrate with you!!
We are praying for grandbaby #6 or shorty #6 as Pawdaddy calls the baby.
We love you, Mom & Dad
So excited to read about your news! Thanks for including us! We will definitely be praying for you and your new child!
P.S. I can't believe how much your other kids have grown! They are very handsome and beautiful and it is exciting to read how God is working in their lives
Caroline Dale
Post a Comment