Our case worker called this morning with the wonderful news that we had passed court and our adoption of Samuel was approved! We are overjoyed and so thankful for God's hand. The Lord has been so faithful and stand in awe of God. Normally our agency would email us with the news that we passed and they call if there are problems and you were not approved. I kept checking email until I had to walk out the door for bible study. I kelp praying and knew I had to wait for God's timing. As soon as I backed out of the driveway my cell phone rang...it was our case worker and my heart sank. However, today because it was early and the news had already come in she called! We are praising God!!
Samuel is now 3 months and doing good. We can't wait to get him into our arms. We are hoping to travel the end of Feb. We have a tentative embassy date for March 4th. We are praying that will stick.
Please pray for:
1. Samuel's health & development.
2. The finances needed for travel. We are praying about our kids traveling with us. We are asking God for his discernment & wisdom.
3. Our CIS approval....fingerprints expired this month and we are having a hard time getting them renewed. We just need our fingerprints redone. However, it is proving to be more difficult than it should be.
Thank you for all your love & support. We are so blessed by all of you!
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment