Well, it seems as if all paperwork is completed. We are holding our breath! Our dossier is a the State Department and we are praying that it goes quickly. We are hoping to be officially on the waiting list in a couple of weeks. Every time I become impatient the Lord reminds me that He is preparing & leading us to our child...not just a child.
Our church is going really well. God never ceases to amaze us! We lost the apartment we were meeting in and have been outside for the past 8 weeks. The weather has been perfect. It as if God turns up the temperature every Sunday just for us! We have a had new families come because we are outside. However, we are praying that as it gets colder, that will not stop people from coming.
We are getting ready for Thanksgiving! I can't believe its here. Mission Arlington will pass out Turkey Baskets to residents in over 260 apartment complexes. At out complex (Church) we will give out 50 baskets to our families. If you are interested in being blessed on Thanksgiving morning, join us at Mission Arlington 8:00am to pass out turkeys and hot meals.




1 comment:
Hey! I found you! I had been wondering if you had a blog. Hopefully you are on the wait list by now. We have been on wait list for 3 months. We were told to expect 6 months waiting. Glad I found your blog so I could keep up with you! Our is www.blessedpauls.blogspot.com.
Sean and Kristi Paul
Post a Comment