Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A First

Well, last night was a first for us........we went to our first Jr High meeting at Boles for Alex. I am not ready for this. How can he be ready for Jr High? We are so proud of him and are thankful for the person God is molding & shaping him to be. He loves and knows the Lord and has a heart to serve Him. Alex is such a blessing! I keep laughing with God that I really didn't intend to go through Jr High and a new baby at the same time! I love God's sense of humor! I keep relying on the fact that God is sovereign and has a prefect plan. One thing is certain.....it is never dull when following the Lord. We are on an interesting journey!


Jim had to replace the toilet and the kids, plus the dogs had a blast

Who knew that toilets could be so fun.

They always make me laugh!

1 comment:

Alpha 1 Vann Clan said...

Try having a baby and a high schooler. . .ha! They make great baby sitters. Can't wait to hear about the next chapter in your adoption process.
Kim Vann