Sunday, February 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ephesians 1:4-6
For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight. In love he predestined us to be adopted as his sons through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will
Addis Ababa |
5 comments:
What a precious little lamb. So sweet! Kara
Oh my gosh, he is even more precious than the last photos. All that hair and that precious face. I don't think I can wait 7 more days to meet him. Thank you for posting this picture. Ya'll stay safe. Tammi
I am so pleased to see the manifestation of your perseverance and God's glory. What a precious boy. Congratulations!
Jaynie McDaniel
Wow, he is adorable. We are praying for you, Samuel and his birthmom.
Mike & Cherie
Precious--He is just precious!
Kim Vann
Post a Comment